Duathlon Training

Friday, December 16, 2005

TGIF

Last day of training this week before a day off tomorrow - boy am I ready for it too! Cycled into work today but my legs were still a bit tired, managed to do it in 37 mins which is ok I guess for the end of the week.
Didn't manage to do my abs or core work yesterday either - oops, will have to do it when I get back from swimming at lunch time (don't want to push my luck and do it before I go). Actually when I got home last night I felt absolutely wiped out, really tired, could barely drag myself out to walk the dogs. I think once Xmas is over I definately need to start paying more attention to nutrition and work out some proper training meals and schedule, hopefully that way I will have more energy when I'm training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home