Duathlon Training

Friday, February 03, 2006

F-F-F-Friday

Cycled in to Uni today, seems like ages since I last did that (well, was last week I guess!), wasn't attempting anything fast (just as well as it took 37 mins!!) just trying to keep my cadence going. Did a weights session at the gym when I arrived, 30 mins of both arms and legs, although I'm not sure my legs really needed it after the cycle. There was a life-fit session on at the gym when I arrived (over 60s) and I had to wait for one frail-looking elderly woman to get off the quad machines before I could use it, I hopped on and to my embarassment had to lower the weight before I could use it :-D So watch out for those little old ladies, they're tougher than they look!
I was supposed to go swimming yesterday but had forgotton to bring my shower stuff in so couldn't. Actually that was about how my day was in general yesterday, obviously nearly being run over first thing was a sign that I should just have stayed in bed as it was just one of those days where everything went wrong. Hopefully today will be better, at least I do have everything I need for swimming here so that's a start.
Another long weekend coming up, may try and get a day over at the beach which will mean another day off training, but a long walk by the sea with the dogs I'm sure will do my spirits good so it can't be a bad thing.
There is STILL some painting to be done on the house before we get onto the final little bits and pieces - sigh, this is the job that never ends.
Bring on the weekend that's all I can say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

I want to run down stairs and jump on my exer-cycle. Huff. Puff. I still have my teen-age measurements, except now my thighs measure what my waist did then.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home