Duathlon Training

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ouch

Since yesterday lunchtime I have been feeling the effects of a slight muscle strain I must have picked up while doing weights yesterday morning. It's my periformis, so for those of you who know where that is you'll know how uncomfortable that can be! Luckily it's nothing major, just a twinge, and it didn't affect my running at all this morning. Once I'd warmed up I couldn't feel it at all and managed a comfortable 40 minutes on the treadmill. I aimed for a fast 3.5km followed by 20 minutes of slower more gentle running to help with my stamina.
Too busy to get out to the pool for a swim today which is a shame as I'm feeling the effects of being cooped up over my desk all day with a stiff neck and a general desire to get moving and get some fresh air. The downside of having too much to do I guess, I will definately try and make time for a swim tomorrow though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home